ABS Headliner – 54-55 GMC Chevy Truck
These are the best (and most popular) ABS Headliner 1954-1955 Chevy Truck Kit on the market. They are meant to replace existing cardboard headliner.
Features of ABS headliner – 1954-1955 Chevy Truck:
- ★ Made from 1/16″ ABS plastic to replace factory cardboard.
- ★ Black in colour with haircell texture finish.
- ★ Comes with (4) ABS pieces
- ★ Can be left exposed, painted or covered with fabric.
- THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CENTER AND REAR METAL BOW STRIPS
ABS Headliner Notes:
- ★ The single one piece windshield has a softer curved front profile and not a v like the 2 piece windshield.
- ★ Has floating center trim. Trim slides over front panel then rear panel slides into back side of floating trim.
- ★ Weather stripping has a welded on channel around the door and is slid into place. No screw in fasteners are required.
- ★ The center trim is located farther back in the cab.
- ★ NO filler strips from factory were provided to fill the gaps located on the pillars between the windshield and door weather stripping. Also, the metal was left exposed.
|Dimensions||57 × 25 × 25 cm|
|Interior / Exterior|
1300, 3100, Advance Design, Advance Design Era, Carry All, Panel, Suburban, Thriftmaster
2 reviews for ABS Headliner – 54-55 GMC Chevy Truck
Customers also bought…
Here are some other popular Classic Truck Parts for your custom build!
Richard Emlet (verified owner) –
Wayne Morris (verified owner) –
Surprised how easy it was to install. Used several clamps to hold it in place while I fitted it. A great improvement over the old cardboard headliner. I had tried one before I decided to purchase this one. It curved and fit perfectly. I would highly recommend this product.