These are the best (and most popular) 1949-1953 Chevy Truck – ABS headliner kits on the market. They are meant to replace existing cardboard headliner.
Features of our 1949-1953 Chevy Truck – ABS headliner kit:
- ★ Made from ABS plastic to replace factory cardboard.
- ★ Black in colour with haircell texture finish.
- ★ Comes with (2) ABS pieces
- ★ Can be left exposed, painted or covered with fabric.
- THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CENTER AND REAR METAL BOW STRIPS
Late 49-53 cab identification
- ★ Has floating center trim. Trim slides over front panel. Then rear panel slides into back side of floating trim.
- ★ Center roof supports still appear on some trucks but no center trims screw into it. Also, other cabs have no roof supports installed at all.
- ★ Weather stripping has a welded channel around the door and is slid into place. No screw fasteners are required.
- ★ The center trim is located further back in the cab.
- ★ Also, NO filler strips from factory were required to fill the gaps located on the pillars between the windshield and door weather stripping .
The UNICORN cab identification
- ★ This cab falls between the early and late 49 cabs.
- ★ The weatherstripping rubber trim in this cab is held on with the new style slide in retainer that is spot welded to the cab interior face.
- ★ The roof center trim is still the screw in type and located closer towards the front windshield and not as far back as the later years.
- IF YOU HAVE THIS CAB PLEASE ORDER THE UNICORN KIT