Are you looking for something with less plastic and more billet aluminum? Perhaps, a way to hide your pressure sending units without the need for extra fittings? Maybe even something that was made by folks in San Antonio, where people know what a good valve block tastes like?! If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then the Chad Criss valve block is the valve block for you.
This block features:
– 6061 billet aluminum body, belly band, and cap (the belly band can be paint matched to your favorite color)
– (4) 1/4” npt outlet ports
– Split front/rear “dump” ports, you can run “slowdown” adjusters to dial in how fast your vehicle drops separately from front to rear
– (6) 1/8” npt ports so that you can run a pressure sender for each bag, one sensor for tank pressure sender, and one for the tank pressure shut-off switch. All of which are under the billet cover where they are safe from eyeballs and protected from elements
– All the fasteners and wiring are hidden underneath the cover
– Rated to 200psi
– Anodized finish
– 100% serviceable and comes with a 1-year warranty *with mailed in warranty card from day of purchase with copy if receipt*
Choose Black, Gunmetal Grey, or Raw Aluminum Machined Finish.