Our 1973-1987 Bead Rolled Chevy truck firewall is the replacement panel for your truck that separates the engine from the cab. Moreover, these panels are also known as filler or body panels.
Your factory firewall rusts and will have damage over time. However, LS Fabrication has the ideal GM and Chevy truck replacement body panels that ensure a perfect fit at an affordable price. Also, they are the best looking chevy truck smooth firewalls out there.
Our 1973-1987 Bead Rolled Chevy Truck Firewalls are:
- ★ Laser cut from 18 gauge steel.
- ★ Available in 2 different bead rolled styles: Blank, and Tracy.
- ★ Made to be easily installed by the “do it yourself” mechanic.
- ★ Easy way to give your GM and Chevy Truck a custom look under the hood.
- ★ Also available as a smooth firewall with no bead rolling.
They are the easiest way to give your GM and Chevy Truck a custom look under the hood. Check out the rest of our square body truck parts to give your build a classic custom look!
Also, here is a great article on replacing a Chevy Truck firewall!