Our 1967-1972 Bead Rolled Ford truck firewall is the replacement panel for your truck that separates the engine from the cab. Also, these are intended to remove the factory brace.
They can be placed over top of existing firewall or as a replacement firewall section.
Your factory firewall rusts and will have damage over time. However, LS Fabrication has the ideal Ford truck replacement body panels that ensure a perfect fit at an affordable price. Also, they are the best looking smooth firewalls on the classic truck market.
Our 1967-1972 Ford truck Bead Rolled firewall are:
- ★ Laser cut from 18 gauge steel.
- ★ Available in 4 different bead rolled styles: Blank, Bead Rolled, Blank with Steering Column holes, and Bead rolled with Steering Column holes.
- ★ Made to be easily installed by the “do it yourself” mechanic.
- ★ Easy way to give your Ford Truck a custom look under the hood.
- ★ Also available as a smooth firewall with no bead rolling.
They are the easiest way to give your Ford Truck a custom look under the hood.
There are no reviews yet.