Our 1947-1954 Chevy Truck Transmission Tunnel (Bolt In) is formed and assembled to bolt directly in to the original transmission cover location.
Our 1947-1954 Transmission Tunnel / Cover is:
- ★ Laser cut from 18 gauge steel
- ★ Formed and assembled to bolt directly in to the original transmission cover location.
- ★ The transmission tunnel is two pieces that comes bolted together with supplied rivet nuts. Also, they come with stainless steel machine screws.
- ★ Made to be easily installed by the “do it yourself” mechanic.
- ★ Also, these are an easy way to give your GM and Chevy Truck a custom interior look.
Please refer to the third photo in the gallery for dimensions of the transmission cover. Also, verify that it will work for your application. Cutting the factory toe boards or LS Fabrication Toe Boards is required. Moreover, The upper section will need to be welded to the toe boards.
Transmission Tunnel Height & Widths:
- ★ Very Front: 3.0″ high, 13.5″ wide
- ★ Front Bolt Holes: 2.5″ high, 12″ wide
- ★ Middle Bolt Holes: 1.5″ high, 7.25″ wide
- ★ Rear Bolt Holes: 0.5″ high, 2.25″ wide
Also, if you are doing work on your 3100 AD classic truck cab or engine bay, check out these awesome products that go great with our Upper Cowl Filler:
LS Fabrication has the best GM and Chevy truck replacement body panels for Advance Design Trucks that ensure a perfect fit at an affordable price.