Our 1947-1954 Chevy Truck Transmission Tunnel (Bolt In) is formed and assembled to bolt directly in to the original transmission cover location.
Our 1947-1954 Transmission Tunnel / Cover is:
- ★ Laser cut from 18 gauge steel
- ★ Formed and assembled to bolt directly in to the original transmission cover location.
- ★ The transmission tunnel is two pieces that comes bolted together with supplied rivet nuts. Also comes with stainless steel machine screws.
- ★ Made to be easily installed by the “do it yourself” mechanic.
- ★ Easy way to give your GM and Chevy Truck a custom interior look.
Please refer to the third photo in the gallery for dimensions of the transmission cover, and verify that it will work for your application. Cutting the factory toe boards or LS Fabrication Toe Boards is required. The upper section will need to be welded to the toe boards.
Transmission Tunnel Height & Widths:
Very Front: 3.0″ high, 13.5″ wide
Front Bolt Holes: 2.5″ high, 12″ wide
Middle Bolt Holes: 1.5″ high, 7.25″ wide
Rear Bolt Holes: 0.5″ high, 2.25″ wide
Feel free to reach out if you need further clarification or if have any questions.
LS Fabrication has the best GM and Chevy truck replacement body panels that ensure a perfect fit at an affordable price.