Our 1947-1954 Bead Rolled Chevy truck firewall is the replacement panel for your truck that separates the engine from the cab. Moreover, these panels are also known as filler or body panels.
Your factory firewall rusts and will have damage over time. However, LS Fabrication has the best GM and Chevy truck replacement body panels that ensure a perfect fit at an affordable price. Also, they are the most popular chevy truck smooth firewalls on the market.
Our 1947-1954 Bead Rolled Chevy Truck Firewalls are:
- ★ Laser cut from 18 gauge steel.
- ★ Available in 4 different bead rolled styles: Blank, Tracy, Kalinda, and Holly.
- ★ Made to be easily installed by the “do it yourself” mechanic.
- ★ Easy way to give your GM and Chevy Truck a custom look under the hood.
- ★ Also available as a smooth firewall with no bead rolling.
Also, here are some great articles on replacing a Chevy Truck firewall!