Phantom Billet Dash for 1947-1953 GMC and Chevrolet Advance Design trucks. Pieces are CNC milled from 6061 aluminum and come with a machined finish. Extended Speaker Grille Cover has the ash tray deleted. All required mounting hardware included. Instruction and templates to assist with the install can be found under the installation tab.
4 holes will be required to be drilled into the dash, 2 behind each of the new pieces to the driver side of the speaker grill. The gauge Split Piece is designed to cover the original offset column indent in the dash so a drop column will nee to be used.
- ★ Billet Glove Box Door
- ★ Billet Extended Speaker Grille Cover
- ★ Billet Gauge Split Piece
- ★ Billet Driver Side Dash Piece
- ★ Stainless Steel LS Fab Glove Box Latch
- ★ (4) 10-32 3/8” SS Phillips screws for mounting Billet Glove Box to factory hinges (not provided)
- ★ (2) 10-32 1/4″ SS Phillips screws for mounting latch to Billet Glove Box
- ★ (8) 8-32 5/8” SS Allen head studs for mounting Billet pieces to dash
- ★ (8) 8-32 SS serrated flange nuts for Speaker Grille cover studs
- ★ (1) Allen key for installing Speaker Grille studs
*FOR CUSTOM ENGRAVING WE WILL CONTACT YOU VIA EMAIL AFTER ORDER IS RECEIVED. A CUSTOM RENDERING WILL BE SUPPLIED FOR YOUR APPROVAL PRIOR TO MACHINING.