These 1947-1954 Chevy Truck Radius Bed Corners are made from a heavy wall tube. They provide a clean look to the bed corners on your Advance Design truck bed.
Our 1947-1954 Chevy Truck Bed Corners are:
- ★ Sold as a pair.
- ★ Can be used on the front or back corners of your bed.
- ★ Provide a clean look to your custom truck’s bed corners.
- ★ Made in America.
- ★ Crafted from a heavy wall tube.
- ★ Made to be easily installed by the “do it yourself” mechanic.
- ★ Easy to follow step by step instructions.
*Installation will require cutting of the original box corners and welding in of the Radius Box Corners.
If you are doing work on your classic truck bed, check out these awesome products that go great with our Radius Bed Corners:
Colorado’s hot rod heaven (verified owner) –
Be sure to take your time Fitting these. They Are a great way to finish the bed rails.
Scott Tesone (verified owner) –
This is a great kit and helps add a custom touch to your truck bed. I purchased two sets and installed them on all four corners of the bed rails. The instructions are simple and easy to follow and I’m in no way a fabricator.
Levi Northington (verified owner) –
James Stout (verified owner) –